I’m a writer and filmmaker and have written, directed and produced five short films. Author of three feature screenplays with a fourth in progress. In 2014 I obtained an MA in Screenwriting from Screen Academy, Edinburgh and prior to that studied screenwriting at Berghs School of Communications and directing at FilmCentrum in Stockholm. My first children’s book Semla, tio dagar extra allt was published in 2019 (Idus) and my second book, the teen-novel Det blev inget sommarlov came out in December 2022.
Bärgad kärlek (Salvaged love) 2020; En Kyss (A Kiss) 2018; Efter Skolan (After School) 2016; Ett Avsked (Hello, Goodbye) 2012. På det fjärde ska det ske (The Last Cupcake) is due out in 2023.
- Script mentor, Kulturenheten Uppsala, 2021-2023.
- Author’s talk at Kunskapsskolan, Uppsala. May 2021.
- Invited to sit on the jury for the youth film festival FOCUS in Uppsala, 2019. Read more
- Invited to talk about pitching at Kulturenheten Uppsala in 2019.
- Selected to Archipelago Script Lab 2018 with screenwriter Soni Jorgensen.
- Chosen to pitch at the Nordic Embassies Felleshus in Berlin, Germany, 2017.
- Chosen to pitch at the Polish Film Institute in Warsaw, Poland, 2017.
- Invited to sit on the jury for the youth film festival FOCUS in Uppsala, 2016. Read more
- Selected for the regional talent group Spektra, 2016. Read more
- Selected for the 2015 Uppsala International Short film Festival Talent Days sponsored by the Swedish Film Institute.
- Awarded Lasse O’Månssons Naturastipendium (writing scholarship), 2015. Read more
- Chosen to pitch at the Polish Film Institute in Warsaw, Poland, 2015.
- Chosen to pitch at BUFF, the International Children and Young People’s Film Festival in Malmö, Sweden, 2015.
Photo: In between takes of En Kyss (A Kiss) with actor Henrik Norman. Photo: Rikard Lagerberg.