I have written nine short dramas, four of which I have directed and produced, plus three feature screenplays. In 2019 I wrote my first children’s book ”Semla, tio dagar extra allt” which was published by Idus publishing house the same year. I commissioned and co-wrote the Telly Award-winning YouTube hits Swedish Midsummer for Dummies (2012) as well as Swedish Lucia for Dummies (2013). In 2021 I completed my first teen novel, a coming-of-age drama and love story for girls aged 15 to 19. Set in the 60s/70s and present day.
My studies include a Master’s in Screenwriting from Screen Academy Scotland, feature film screenwriting at Berghs School of Communications, and directing at FilmCentrum in Stockholm.
- Author’s talk at Kunskapsskolan, Uppsala. May 2021.
- Invited to sit on the jury for the youth film festival FOCUS in Uppsala, 2019. Read more
- Invited to talk about pitching at Kulturenheten Uppsala in 2019.
- Selected to Archipelago Script Lab 2018 with screenwriter Soni Jorgensen.
- Chosen to pitch at the Nordic Embassies Felleshus in Berlin, Germany, 2017.
- Chosen to pitch at the Polish Film Institute in Warsaw, Poland, 2017.
- Invited to sit on the jury for the youth film festival FOCUS in Uppsala, 2016. Read more
- Selected for the regional talent group Spektra, 2016. Read more
- Selected for the 2015 Uppsala International Short film Festival Talent Days sponsored by the Swedish Film Institute.
- Awarded Lasse O’Månssons Naturastipendium (writing scholarship), 2015. Read more
- Chosen to pitch at the Polish Film Institute in Warsaw, Poland, 2015.
- Chosen to pitch at BUFF, the International Children and Young People’s Film Festival in Malmö, Sweden, 2015.
Nominations and Awards
- A Kiss (2018) won Best International Drama at Oxford International Short Film Festival in March 2019 and was nominated Best Actress at Vaughn International Film Festival in Canada, May 2019. Received an Award of merit at The IndieFEST Film Awards, 2019.
- Efter Skolan (2016) received the Award of Merit at the IndieFEST Film Awards and the Award of Excellence at the Canada Shorts Film Festival, and was nominated at the International Short Film Festival Beveren, Belgium, 2017.
- Ett Avsked (2012) nominated for Best Foreign Film and Best Make-Up at the Southampton International Film Festival, England, 2013.
Photo: In between takes of En Kyss (A Kiss) with actor Henrik Norman. Photo: Rikard Lagerberg.