I started writing screenplays in 2008 and haven’t stopped since. A common thread throughout my work is relationships and family ties. How we cope with life and death, love and conflict.
I have written seven short films, three of which I have also directed and produced, and three feature screenplays. I also commissioned and co-wrote the Telly Award-winning YouTube hit Swedish Midsummer for Dummies (2012) as well as Swedish Lucia for Dummies (2013).
My studies include a Master’s in Screenwriting from Screen Academy Scotland, feature film screenwriting at Berghs School of Communications, and directing at FilmCentrum in Stockholm.
- Invited to sit on the jury for the youth film festival FOCUS in Uppsala, 2019. Read more
- Invited to talk about pitching at Kulturenheten Uppsala in 2019.
- Selected to Archipelago Script Lab 2018 with screenwriter Soni Jorgensen.
- Chosen to pitch at the Nordic Embassies Felleshus in Berlin, Germany, 2017.
- Chosen to pitch at the Polish Film Institute in Warsaw, Poland, 2017.
- Invited to sit on the jury for the youth film festival FOCUS in Uppsala, 2016. Read more
- Selected for the regional talent group Spektra, 2016. Read more
- Selected for the 2015 Uppsala International Short film Festival Talent Days sponsored by the Swedish Film Institute.
- Awarded Lasse O’Månssons Naturastipendium (writing scholarship), 2015. Read more
- Chosen to pitch at the Polish Film Institute in Warsaw, Poland, 2015.
- Chosen to pitch at BUFF, the International Children and Young People’s Film Festival in Malmö, Sweden, 2015.
Nominations and Awards
- A Kiss touring international festivals in 2019. Awards and nominations bill be listed here by the end of the year.
- Efter Skolan (2016) received the Award of Merit at the IndieFEST Film Awards and the Award of Excellence at the Canada Shorts Film Festival, and was nominated at the International Short Film Festival Beveren, Belgium, 2017.
- Efter Skolan (2016) screened at FICLAPAZ – La Paz International Film Festival, Bolivia; Jameson CineFest Miskolc International Film Festival, Hungary; Uppsala International Film Festival, Sweden, 2017.
- Ett Avsked (2012) nominated for Best Foreign Film and Best Make-Up at the Southampton International Film Festival, England, 2013.