A drama about four sad “curling parents” searching for the meaning of life. Filmed in two days in Knivsta with two cameras and four actors.
Two couples meet at their children’s school one night to plan a class outing. But things take an unexpected turn when they end up playing “spin the bottle” instead and become kids themselves.
- Award of Merit at the IndieFEST Film Awards, 2016.
- Award of Excellence at the Canada Shorts Film Festival, 2017.
- Nominee at the International Short Film Festival Beveren, Belgium, 2017.
- FICLAPAZ – La Paz International Film Festival, Bolivia, 2017.
- Jameson CineFest Miskolc International Film Festival, Hungary, 2017.
- Uppsala International Film Festival, Sweden, 2017.
- Screenwriter/director: Gisela Nadasy
- Director of photography: Magnus Peterson
- First assistant director: Rikard Lagerberg
- Camera B operator: Mats Möller
- First Assistant Camera: Mats Ljungberg
- Sound: Oscar Alvarez
- Actor (Nadja): Angelika Roberts
- Actor (Stefan): Henrik Norman
- Actor (Flora): Alexandra Chalupa
- Actor (Bill): Francisco Sobrado
- Actor (Stella): Sophia Nadasy
- Actor (Adam): Anton Lakowitz
- Hair and make-up: Nina Hultman Acosta
- Costume: Tina Rydergård
- Set dresser: Katarina Lakowitz
- Set assistants: Matilda Stenberg and Kevok Bozarslan
- Catering: Mikaela Hincks
- Editor: Karl Peterson
- Sound mix: Oscar Alvarez
- Colour grading: Magnus Peterson
- Music: Nitton (2014)
- Graphics: Peter Lakowitz