A drama set in 1961 about a progressive journalist who can’t shake off her ex boyfriend. Filmed in three days with two cameras and two actors in Stockholm and Uppsala. The film was nominated Best Foreign Film and Best Make-Up at the Southampton International Film Festival 2013.
Astrid and Erik meet ten years after their break-up. Can they pick up where they left off?
- Nominated Best Foreign Film och Best Make-Up at the Southampton International Film Festival 2013.
Cast & crew
- Astrid: Angelika Roberts
- Erik: Lukas Loughran
- Screenwriter/director: Gisela Nadasy
- Director of photography: Rikkard Häggbom
- First assistant director: Rikard Lagerberg
- Camera B operator: Daniela Heiskanen
- Sound: Mattias Valenca
- Actor (Astrid): Angelika Roberts
- Actor (Erik): Lukas Loughran
- Editor: Joe Bentley
- Graphics: Jenny Findahl, Snowtrail
- Sound mix: Joakim Davidsson
- Grading: Karl Peterson
- Script consulting: Bertil Karlmark
- Hair and make-up: Kristina Pettersson
- Costume: Tina Rydergård
- Extra and production assistant: Mikaela Hincks
- Production assistant: Cecilia Karlmark Höye
- Catering : Lana Karlmark