En kyss (A Kiss) is touring film festivals 2018-2020. It was screened during 2019 at:
- Oxford International Film Festival, England. March 2019 (Won Best International Drama).
- 21st Ismailia International Film Festival for Documentaries and Shorts, Egypt. April 2019.
- Sunderland International Short Film Festival, England. May 2019.
- Vaughn International Film Festival, Canada. May 2019 (Nominated Best Actress).
- Abuja International Film Festival, Nigeria. September 2019.
- Live at Heart film & music festival, Örebro, Sweden, October 2019.
- Uppsala International Short Film festival, Uppsala. October 2019.
- 8th Mumbai Shorts International Filmfest, India. December 2019.
- 2nd Annual Ojai Short Film Fest, California, USA. December 2019.
Received an Award of merit from the The IndieFEST Film Awards in 2019.
A philematologist who’s never been kissed hires an escort to put theory into practice – but that’s the one thing she won’t do.
Filmed in one day in Uppsala, with one camera and two actors.
- Screenwriter/director: Gisela Nadasy
- Actor (Malin): Sara Lewerth
- Actor (David): Henrik Norman
- Director of photography: Roy Rossovich
- First assistant director: Rikard Lagerberg
- Set assistant: Mats Möller
- Sound: Jesper Magnusson
- Editor: Karl Peterson
- Hair/make-up: Jenny Guerrero
- Production assistant/Catering: Anna Ohlström Ferm
- Graphics: Peter Lakowitz
- Music: Josefin Sirén
- Grading: Mats Möller
- Sound editing: Oscar Àlvarez